Not ready to dine with us yet? Our Farm to Curbside menu is still available.
And when you're ready to come back, we'll be ready for you!
Our promise to you when you dine with us:
- Staff members will wear masks at all times.
- Staff members are required to wash hands every 30 minutes.
- Servers will sanitize their hands before and after every delivery made to a table at stations located throughout the restaurant.
- Temperatures are taken of each staff member upon arrival. Signs of any illness will excuse the staff member from their shift.
- All common surfaces and door handles will be wiped down every 15 minutes.
- All tables will be spaced at least (sometimes more) 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer spray will be placed on every table for guest use.
- Menus will be single use.
Here is what we ask of you when you visit:
- We strongly recommend making a reservation to dine with us. Due to the capacity restrictions, available tables are limited.
- Reservations are scheduled for 1.5-hour increments to assure proper sanitizing standards between guest visits.
- Due to unpredictable weather, patio dining is on request the day of the visit.
- We cannot accept party sizes larger than 8 people.
- When you arrive for your reservation, please call us to be sure your table is ready before entering the building.
- Please wear a mask once inside the building at all times, except when seated at your table.
- Please abide by social distancing rules when moving around the restaurant.
- We ask that all payments be made with a credit card. We cannot accept cash (including tips) at this time.
Continuing Curbside Service Procedures:
- All orders are placed and paid for online or via phone. Signatures are not required for credit card receipts.
- Cash transactions, including gratuity are strongly discouraged.
- Give us a call when you arrive so that we can bring your order straight to your car. We can not allow you to come in for pick up.
- Drive up guests are encouraged to have trunks and rear hatches accessible for staff to place orders in their vehicles at distance.
- Staff members must always wear a mask for all curbside deliveries.