As we stated back in March 2020, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority. As the situation has evolved and changed, we have also updated our procedures according to the guidelines provided by the Centers of Disease Control, St. Louis County Health Department and the Missouri Restaurant Association.
- We sanitize all common surfaces at open and close as well as in 30-minute intervals throughout the day.
- Staff members are provided masks and gloves that are required to be disposed of often.
- There are multiple hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the restaurant for encouraged use.
- Reminders for frequent hand washing are posted in several areas in the restaurant.
- We never have more than 10 people in the building at a time.
- Staff members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- The number of vendors and deliveries has been reduced to limit social contact.
- Staff is regularly reminded of the importance of staying healthy by following social distancing guidelines.
- Staff members have also been instructed to stay home if they are ill, avoid touching their faces, and to cover all coughs and sneezes with their elbow and not their hands.
- Staff temperatures are taken with non-contact thermometers upon arrival.
- All orders are placed and paid for online or via phone. Signatures are no longer required for credit card receipts.
- Cash transactions, including gratuity are strongly discouraged.
- Drive up guests are encouraged to have trunks and rear hatches accessible for staff to place orders in their vehicles at distance.
- All curbside deliveries done while the staff member wears a mask and gloves.
- The receiving room door is held open to reduce the need to constantly touch a common contact surface by delivery persons and staff.
Please call us with any questions or concerns you may have at 314-962-5757.